Google launches new tablet-based searching
According to Google’s blog, the improvements mostly amount to enlargements, with sometimes-fiddly elements like text links and buttons getting a size boost those with less delicate fingers will be grateful for.
The image search has also been spruced up, with larger preview images, “continuous scroll” and faster loading times all promised in the update.
The new search is rolling out across iPads and Android tablets in the next few days, and will be accessible by going to the regular google.com in your browser. For more details on the update, click through to the Google blog post here.
- Google to allow users to block sites from search results
- Google launches g.co URL shortening
- Google rolls out What Do You Love? for unified search
- Google launches Teach Parents Tech site
- Google tweaks search engine to curtail content farms